Women’s rights and role in society
• Arranging literacy training for women.
• Starting and encouraging savings groups for women.
• Providing educational scholarships for women (including theological education).
• Promoting gender equality in the church.
• Running courses about gender equality.
• Running courses on domestic violence, equality and cooperation in the family, between parents and children, husbands and wives.
• Enabling dialogue about the subject in different forums i.e. villages, churches, etc.
• Providing help for women in need.
FGM (female genital mutilation)
• Raising awareness of FGM through conversations at individual and village levels.
• Providing courses on FGM.
• Working with leaders (local and national) to reach agreements in order to eradicate FGM.
• Offering assistance for women in need.
• Providing courses on the topic, and disseminating information amongst parents, in schools, villages, etc.
• Providing scholarships for schooling and education for girls.
• Offering practical help for girls in difficult situations.
The rights of people with disabilities
• Facilitating education at primary school level.
• Offering scholarships for schooling and education.
• Providing vocational training.
• Following up and supporting families with children with disabilities.
• Raising awareness of persecution at a local and national level.
• Working against unjust legislation.
• Providing financial help for legal aid.
• Working with all types of media to raise awareness of human rights.
Marginalized people groups
• Providing trainings and teachings that empower people and help them take pride in their own culture.
• Helping people incorporate indigenous music into the church.
• Publishing literature in minority languages.
• Offering trainings to promote more democratic organizations.
• Providing organizational leadership training.
• Delivering conflict sensitivity training.